Welcome...

Модератор: DanMc85

Ответить
darkmic

UCDS Adapter info

Сообщение darkmic »

Hello ,

I am interested in your UCDS adapter but i have a few questions.:
I read here about an "extended license" - what is it and what are the prices for extended/standard licenses.
In the product catalog there is the price for the device: 100 EUR and the price for credits: 10EUR/credit. ( no mention of licenses- only that it requires at least 1 credit to operate)
Also , there is a list of "commercial operations" that require credits. Can you please detail the credit requirements for each operation ?
It would also help a few screenshots with the software in english, i do not know russian and can't figure how hard/easy the use of the GUI is. ( also it would help a lot if you had the program "working" in some kind of demo mode, without requiring the hardware inderface or credits , just the Graphic user interface implemented, without anything else) so anyone who is interested can "test" it without connecting the adapter .

Thank You
Best regards,
Mihai.

P.S. And a complete list with adapter capabilities including commercial operations( and their credit price) would be nice.

kroligoff

Re: UCDS Adapter info

Сообщение kroligoff »

Good Day!

1. Extended License need for additional function, such as:
VBF Loader - update custom firmware on modules vehicle
Update Wizard - automaic scanner all modules vehicle, and informate about last fw, and download from internet, and start process update. This database updates for new fw.
Direct Config - Extended low level configuration modules vehicel, such as IPC (enable hidden function like on kuga 2 - black theme) and more etc
Data Logger - Exteded low level diagnostic and monitoring function on modules vehicle.
This Extended license Additional 100Eur.

2. Program before use show how need credits (witchout connected vehicle). Like as Reset odometer to 0, Auto Close Mirror, Chip Tuning firmwares, etc

3. Program have ru/eng interface, on low level function only English.
Sorry we not have only GUI version :(

kroligoff

Сообщение kroligoff »

screenshots GUI
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.

Dimaz55
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Dimaz55 »

Товарищ имел ввиду версию демо-программы в которой можно все кнопки понажимать, полазить по всем разделам без подключения адаптера.
Идея неплоха кстати. Можно ещё сделать фейковые отклики на различного рода прошивки и считывания, как-будто адаптер есть и он подключен к соответствующему авто. Тогда и описывать все функции не обязательно, если всё протыкать можно :)

istvan31

Сообщение istvan31 »

Hi There.

How can I buy a license extension from you?

Regards, Stephen

istvan31

Сообщение istvan31 »

Hi There.

I want to buy a license for an extended ucds my cable.
It would be important :-(

Regards, Stephen

leszcz33

Сообщение leszcz33 »

istvan31 писал(а):Hi There.

I want to buy a license for an extended ucds my cable.
It would be important :-(

Regards, Stephen
write to ----------Darkleo :!: :!: :!:

Ответить